Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh yeah...


The revolution will not be televised. Or something militant or whatever. You get it. Womp. You can see the scar from my nose job. Jesus be a blur tool

Random shit from the blog

My uncles are womanizers. One on his 5th wife, the other on his 4th. Some of their names I can’t even remember or the order. What I do know is the stories behind each marriage. Most of them were developed by the wandering eye of my strapping uncles. Creeping out the back door to something new? None of this made sense to me until I got older. Jack, a cute guy with piercing green eyes, cheated on me. It was to be a one night stand…that turned into a relationship. They were in a relationship while we were together actually. They remained together for a year after we broke up. I like to think of our anniversary as their first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment